Friday, August 1, 2008

Ariane's house

Yesterday, Friday, me and my sister went to Ariane's house. Well, at first, I called my mom from school and asked her if I'm allowed to go with Ariane in her service. She allowed me, but she didn't allowed Adrianne. Well, Adrianne was actually pissed. She wanted to come so badly. When my mom came, she got my bag and Adrianne.

Me and Ariane chatted for a while, just then, we saw Adrianne, walking towards us with mom, a smile spread across her face. We gave her a confused look. Just then, we know why she look so happy. Mom felt sad for her so she allowed her to come with us. When mom left, Adrianne told us her plan. "When me and mom went inside our car, I started to pretend to cry. My mom felt sad that she decided to allow me! Cool huh?" she said as the three of us laughed.

Ariane got her "Math Builder" book and asked me and Adrianne if I would go with her to the classroom to put her math book back in the shelves. Adrianne and I nodded in agreement. As we reached the third floor, we saw the janitor, mopping the floor, and the chairs were a messed! The janitor left the room, not bothering to fix the chairs. Now I know why our chairs were always a mess whenever we entered the room.

Anyway, Adrianne, Ariane, and I decided to fix the chairs. Man, that janitor is really lazy! After we fixed it, Adrianne said that we should check out her classroom. Ariane and I agreed as walked out of the classroom and in the Grade 4 classroom. We went in, and Ariane and I saw a few jars in the table, rotten foods in it. I felt like I would barf. I think its disgusting! Me and Ariane walked towards it and examined it. "I see you've seen our experiment. Look closely at the rotten foods, there are a lot of fruit flies. See?" she said, pointing at the idiotic flies.

We left the room, and Ariane's service came. Her service was actually a tricycle. We went in and Ariane sat behind the driver. The driver started the engine and started driving. I felt my stomach turned because of the vibration I am receiving. That's why I hate riding in tricycles. We stopped at Marist and went to a mini shop to buy some candies. After that, we went in the tricycle and headed at Ariane's house. We reached our destination. Her house was simple yet elegant. Beautiful flowers surrounded her house. We went in as Ariane's shitzu came running towards us happily. Adrianne was really happy to see Ariane's dog.

"I think I should call Joseph" Ariane said as she started dialing on the phone. I rolled my eyes. I waited for her until she ended the call. But, it was really long! I kept telling her to hung up, cause she's eating our time! Ugh! How annoying. She ended her call as we blah blah blah. You know, what friends do....

4 comments:

.ariianeXrawr. said...

alex alisin mo na yang bandang baba pls.. oh.. pls.. :(

.ariianeXrawr. said...

hi alex, pls. remove the end part its humiliating... maybe if he saw it he'll ignore me for sure... :((

.ariianeXrawr. said...

ALEX!!!! PLS REMOVE IT!!!!

.ariianeXrawr. said...

ALEX!!!! PLS REMOVE IT!!!!